Welcome to the Homes for Bolton website
From this website, you can:
- register for rehousing
- update and edit your current application
- place and edit bids
- find out your expression results
Register for a home in Bolton | Login | Start your property search
Good news! Homes for Bolton will be introducing a second property advertising cycle. This means further available properties will be advertised online each week on a Friday at 4pm, the closing date for these properties will be the following Friday at 4pm.
Additional properties will still be advertised as usual on a Tuesday at 4pm with a closing date of the following Tuesday at 4pm.
All available properties can be viewed online at www.homesforbolton.org.uk
Closing dates for advertised properties are displayed in the yellow box in the right hand corner of each property information box. Please ensure you check the closing dates to make sure you place your expression before the deadline.
For further information contact the Homes for Bolton team tel: 01204 335811.
• Once logged in please select Edit Application. This will take you through to the online application form. It's important you take the time to go through the form and answer all questions which are incomplete.
• If you don't answer these, your application will be deemed incomplete and you'll be unable to express interest until you've answered the mandatory questions.
Having problems logging in?
- View our frequently asked questions or
- Call our team on 01204 335811 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't remember your password it will default to the main applicant's date of birth.
Make sure you're registered with Homes for Bolton and use your current reference number as your login number. Once you're logged in, you will be able to edit your application and place bids for Homes for Bolton and Pinpoint properties.
Listings of Lease Management properties - for Bolton at Home and Bolton Council (Updated weekly).
Welfare reform criteria
• Household size criteria within Homes for Bolton property adverts is an indication only. Preference will usually be given to those who will not under-occupy under Welfare Reform size criteria which accounts for age, gender and relationships of persons within a household.
• This will usually apply in all cases whether the household is in receipt of benefits or not.
• Landlords may also carry out an affordability test.
Preventing you from becoming Homeless
We will provide help, advice and support to prevent you from becoming homeless, wherever possible. If you're at risk of becoming homeless the most important thing is to get advice as soon as possible. There may be things that can be done to prevent you losing your home and becoming homeless.
See further information about help available.
Need some housing advice?
We can give you advice and assistance on a variety of housing issues including:
- Renting accommodation from private landlords and registered providers
- Housing Benefits - advice on entitlement and assistance with queries
- Relationship Breakdown - housing options
- Advice to all tenants and private landlords in relation to security of tenure, rights and obligations, rent,
harassment, threat of eviction, repairs, legal procedure for seeking possession
- Homelessness or homeless prevention - advice on your rights and different housing options. Homeless
interventions to help prevent you from losing your home.
- Referral to certain temporary accommodation schemes
- Bolton Bond Board Scheme - A non-cash deposit guarantee scheme to help people who are homeless and on a
low income or benefits, to secure private rented accommodation
Further housing advice information.
Policy and Development
Read our policies.
Mutual Exchange or Homeswapper
If you're interested in a mutual exchange, please visit www.homeswapper.co.uk
Homes for Bolton and our partners provide a wide range of services see more information.