Welcome to the Homes for Bolton website
From this website, you can:
- register for rehousing
- update and edit your current application
- place and edit bids
- find out your expression results
Register for a home in Bolton | Login | Start your property search
• Once logged in please select Edit Application. This will take you through to the online application form. It's important you take the time to go through the form and answer all questions which are incomplete.
• If you don't answer these, your application will be deemed incomplete and you'll be unable to express interest until you've answered the mandatory questions.
- NEW! If you have a support officer or advocate and you would like us to contact them please enter their details on the 'Further Details' section of the application. For help on how to edit this, please contact us on 01204 335811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
READ MORE CLICK HERE
ADAPTED HOUSING REGISTER – IMPORTANT CHANGES
• From Tuesday 16th August 2016 all adapted properties will be advertised online via the Homes for Bolton service.
• Adapted properties will be advertised online and clearly indicated as adapted with relevant details and criteria.
• All applicants will be able to place an interest in these properties but preference will be given to applicants assessed as in need of adapted property.
• If you require assistance in accessing the Homes for Bolton service online or need further information about the adapted housing register please contact the team direct via email@example.com or tel: 01204 335811.
Having problems logging in?
- View our frequently asked questions or
- Call our team on 01204 335811 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't remember your password it will default to the main applicant's date of birth.
Make sure you're registered with Homes for Bolton and use your current reference number as your login number. Once you're logged in, you will be able to edit your application and place bids for Homes for Bolton and Pinpoint properties.
Some landlords may request one or two weeks rent in advance when signing up for a property, further details regarding this can be sought from the individual landlord.
Landlords will also require references to be provided if you are offered a property, it is important that these are readily available where possible.
NEW! Free Drop Ins for moving options advice available for social housing tenants in Bolton looking for a move. For more information please click here for dates
AVAILABLE PROPERTIES WITH BOLTON AT HOME PRIVATE LANDLORD SERVICE (Updated weekly).
Welfare reform criteria
• Household size criteria within Homes for Bolton property adverts is an indication only. Preference will usually be given to those who will not under-occupy under Welfare Reform size criteria which accounts for age, gender and relationships of persons within a household.
• This will usually apply in all cases whether the household is in receipt of benefits or not.
• Landlords may also carry out an affordability test.
Preventing you from becoming Homeless
We will provide help, advice and support to prevent you from becoming homeless, wherever possible. If you're at risk of becoming homeless the most important thing is to get advice as soon as possible. There may be things that can be done to prevent you losing your home and becoming homeless.
See further information about help available.
Need some housing advice?
We can give you advice and assistance on a variety of housing issues including:
- Renting accommodation from private landlords and registered providers
- Housing Benefits - advice on entitlement and assistance with queries
- Relationship Breakdown - housing options
- Advice to all tenants and private landlords in relation to security of tenure, rights and obligations, rent,
harassment, threat of eviction, repairs, legal procedure for seeking possession
- Homelessness or homeless prevention - advice on your rights and different housing options. Homeless
interventions to help prevent you from losing your home.
- Referral to certain temporary accommodation schemes
- Bolton Bond Board Scheme - A non-cash deposit guarantee scheme to help people who are homeless and on a
low income or benefits, to secure private rented accommodation
Further housing advice information.
Policy and Development
Read our policies.
Data Protection Statement click here.
Homes for Bolton terms and conditions.
Mutual Exchange or Homeswapper
If you're interested in a mutual exchange, please visit www.homeswapper.co.uk
Homes for Bolton and our partners provide a wide range of services see more information.
Some landlords may request one weeks rent in advance, further details can be sought from the individual landlord. Landlords will also require references to be provided at point of offer, it is important that these are readily available where possible.
Shortlists may not be available immediately after the closing date, on some occasions they may be available later.